Monday, August 3, 2009

The Search Begins

So this is blog 2 of today. I'm in search for the perfect blog to begin. I'm not search what my search criteria is, but the searching has surely begun. Just to make things simpler, I'm pasting my blog from the other website in here...

So it's been a couple years since I've done any online writing. I'm not sure how it will go. Blogging seems like the "cool" thing to do write now which is funny cause when I was in middle/high school, all the online blogging was discouraged, and look now! All my "mentors" are spilling their guts on here.

Anyhoo, I've decided that I need to try some new stuff right. Actually, this whole summer has been a "try new things" experiment and it's been getting crazier and crazier (in a good way, mostly). I personally prefer writing in a journal, but my fingers type 1000x faster than my carpal tunnel-like hand can write and going back to the whole crazy summer thing, I just don't have the time, nor do I make the time to attempt to get all my thoughts on paper.

Wish me luck,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment